• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Working with External Data

GB

Hi I have a worksheet that gets data from an external source and populates a worksheet as a table. Each time I extract my data from the external source the number of rows change.

Next to the table I have 2 columns that contain formulas which reference the table data.

What I am trying to do it have the 2 columns extend to the same row as the table to its left to keep my calculation dynamic along with the table range. Any ideas would be helpful.

regards
GB

Hi GB,

Hope headers name does not change and those are unique name, if yes, than you can use get column address using match function and than you can make your formula dynamic.

Hi I have a worksheet that gets data from an external source and populates a worksheet as a table. Each time I extract my data from the external source the number of rows change.

Next to the table I have 2 columns that contain formulas which reference the table data.

What I am trying to do it have the 2 columns extend to the same row as the table to its left to keep my calculation dynamic along with the table range. Any ideas would be helpful.

regards
GB

Reactions: GB
Back