• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Who will be our next Excel Ninjas, Can anybody predict?

Hi, KPJ!

A woman I hope... this is nearly a rugby team.

Even if she were a bot!!!

Regards!

Good evening SirJB7

Good god man!!! a female bot!!! are you so short of Carlsberg you grey cells are dehydrating.......Through out time man has tried and failed miserably to understand the human type of female and you wish for female bot play rugby player.....can you not see that in a week or two the site would open with curtains being opened, twinkle lights across the top, new photo of Chandoo with his hair cut.....well OK maybe to last point swings it in your favour. :)

Hi, b(ut)ob(ut)hc!

Good afternoon, oldest Ninja.

Maybe my English's still worse enough that what I thought.

a) I said, a woman I hope

b) because Ninja group looks like a rugby team

c) and as I don't see any highly involved woman at the website, I added even a if a bot

d) but... for Ninja badge, not for playing rugby... even I don't discard I'd be trying to tackle her all the 80' time

And about Carlsberg, they promised that they'll be restocked for this Saturday... I'm sublimating with Warsteiner and Heineken but...

Regards!

PS: Last point would be definitively an improvement, yeap...

Good Evening to All,

Could anyone please advise me how to become an Excel Ninja and what is the eligibity to become an Excel Ninja?

Thanks for your time.

Thanks & Regards,

Anupam Tiwari

Anupam,

Excel Ninja is a tag/label awarded to members of this community who have helped others here by answering their questions or pointing to other helpful sites. To become eligible, keep coming back to these forums and try to answer some of the questions posted here. As Hui posted the idea is to not be shy. Just keep being consistent and being helpful, and either Chandoo himself will make the change, or one of the other Excel Ninjas will nominate you.

Hi Luke,

Thanks a lot for this valuable information.

I will try my best and will be active on this forum as I love this forum a lot.

This is the only forum where I spend most of my time reading others posts and also try to provide the answer where I feel myself confident.

Its my pleasure to have such a nice forum.

Thanks & Regards,

Anupam Tiwari

Anupam,

The easy way is bribery, I drink Wild Turkey, please

There are no strict guidelines on how to become a Ninja but as Luke said it is mostly about positive involvement

Chandoo awarded me Ninja status at 400 posts in the days where we used to get about 5 posts a week ( on a good week)

Luke, Narayan and SirJB7 were awarded at about 1,000 posts

Faseeh and BobH were awarded at about 600 posts

We have in excess of 30 active posts a day at present (actuslly 53 yesterday and maybe more today) so there is plenty of scope to participate and add your mark to the Chandoo.org Forums

Another way would be to contribute several posts to he main web site, preferably on an area or use of Excel which you can share with us all.

Hui...

ps: I can't really accept bribes but I appreciate your thought

Hi,

I think we should also figure out how to confer additional magical powers to existing Excel Ninjas!

Hui indicated he received "Free Gold plated Ninja Sword, Free Black Hood and Magical Powers" when he became an Excel Ninja... but does he have the Cloak of Mindreading yet? If not, let us get that to him as soon as possible. (On second thought, I think he already has that one!)

-Sajan

Voting for Debraj Roy, unconditionally. :)

As for the other candidates, I really don't know them, but if they are being proposed it must be because of something good. Congrats to Faseeh on his recently gained badge, by the way.

Cheers.

Back