• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Whats the timelimit, after Non-Ninja cant edit his own post!

Debraj

Excel Ninja
Hi Master's,

I tried to edit my OWN post, but link is disabled.

What are the conditions, after that member cant able to EDIT his own post..

Regards,

Deb

I believe it's a time limit (1-2 minutes), but that's just me going from memory. =/

Hi Luke,

But I think its approx 1 hour.. as just some time before I have EDIT option available..

as soon you post.. its disable.. may be One More post applied on it, or it crossed 1 hour.. both may be reason.

Ninja cant answer this question, as EDIT option (not only for his own) is always with them.. they never face this issue..

Non-Ninja cant answer this question, as they never worried about it.. :)

Still in some HOPE...

regards,

Deb

Debraj Roy, you should not edit your posts, I let my wife read your postings and then she understands why I drink whisky :)

Hi, b(ut)ob(ut)hc!

Good night, old dog.

I agree with Debraj Roy, it's an hour, and even after others posted in same topic. I don't remember if you post again what happens, I think it should remain active the edit feature, as it should works on post time and not on last post, it'd be hard to implement it.

Regards!

PS (@Debraj Roy): Excel Ninjas can answer this question, we weren't born as Ninjas but as normal Members, and many of us (should I say me?) still have good memory. What were we talking about? London 2012? Oh, yes, Argentine against USA in basket twice in a week? That's not fair, men...!

Back