• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Welcome back SirJB7

Hi, all!
Thank you very much for your words, I actually appreciate it a lot.

@Hui
18 in base-27 I guess... May 2014.
Fortunately we're again a republic with separation of powers and a only a few interference among them. Our hope is that the judges recover their role and process and imprison all the corrupt functionaries that ruled our country since this century began. We're in the right path, avoided becoming another Venezuela and restarting adult relations with the world.

@shrivallabha
Come on, man! Don't worry for such triviality! I've changed a lot things in my daily routine in the last years but I always missed these forums for two main reasons: the possibility of give back a bit of what people taught me and the environment and relationship created with many of you, mostly but not only ninjas. In fact, a third one may be the interest of learning something every day.
So I'll try to balance many activities giving this forums a place that was interrupted, perhaps with less presence but with a constant one.

@Marc L
Mon cher monsieur, mon français se détériorait rapidement et ne pouvait pas permettre que cela continue.
(My dear gentleman, my French was deteriorating rapidly and I could not allow this to continue)

@Khalid NGO
In action? I didn't do anything yet, and I'll try to maintain the status quo. If you didn't read me before, I'm the laziest Ninja in the domo and I enjoy it so so much.

Best regards!

In action? I didn't do anything yet, and I'll try to maintain the status quo. If you didn't read me before, I'm the laziest Ninja in the domo and I enjoy it so so much.

Hi SirJB7

Actually, when I joined this forum (in July-14) I followed and saw your various posts but never seen you online since yesterday. So I am glad to see you back in action (I mean posting). :)

Regards,

Back