• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

webscrapping vba code for google selenium

webmax

Hi,
I have a list of users in my webportal i want to select the particular user emailid and double click the user so that it will go the next page.

The below is the html code
<input what="input" name="value" type="text" ng-minlength="2" ng-model="filters[option.attribute]" placeholder="Search for a user by name or email" ui-event="ctrl.uiEvent" ng-keypress="ctrl.keypressEvent($event)" ng-model-options="ctrl.modelOptions" autocomplete="off" class="form-control input-search-icon ng-pristine ng-valid ng-empty ng-valid-minlength ng-touched" style="">

I used the below code but not working

obj.FindElementByName("value").SendKeys(mohan@gmail.com).ClickAndHold

Attaching the screenshot of the page

I want to add this email id in the email box and select the email id mohan@gmail.com and double click the particular user. so that i will go to the next page.

Can you provide the correct vba code for that.

Regards
Sham

Attachments

• listuser.PNG
    listuser.PNG
    23.7 KB · Views: 5
I don't have any list but as you can easily perform yourself a web search, see on the selenium website …​

See where you have downloaded the add-in or use your favorite websearch engine … I don't deliver neither coffee or pizza !​

Back