• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Visualising account performance

redroller

Glad to have found this forum! I have a new responsibility at work (consulting-type business) analyzing service provided to accounts vs. revenue. I have no experience with this - basically there is one set of CRM output with service detail (which consultant provided what service to which client) and another set of output containing revenue attribution/client feedback.

I've played around with Pivots/Power Pivot, etc to generate heat maps. Basically a consultant vs. client matrix, one for service levels, another for revenue. I want to be able to overlay these views to illustrate gaps (e.g. X amount of service was provided, but revenue is below Y). What is the best way to approach this?

Any other ideas for these types of analytical projects?

redroller
Hint: Please reread Forum Rules
especially How to get the Best Results at Chandoo.org
After that, please continue as written above.

redroller
Hint: Please reread Forum Rules
especially How to get the Best Results at Chandoo.org
After that, please continue as written above.
Thanks... I'm not sure where I've run afoul of the rules? As for sharing a file, unfortunately it isn't possible due to workplace restrictions.

redroller
I tried to give a hint - that You could know How to get the Best Results at Chandoo.org?
As there has written - Upload a Sample File.
A sample file is ... a sample ... which would show same kind of data/layout - You would use normally.
As well as there should be sample expected results, based Your sample data.
Without a sample file with data,
would it be a challenge for others than You to figure - what do You really would like to get?
You have offered like a blank paper - and You have asked to fill it - based Your writings.

Ok, no problem. I wasn't expecting someone to do the work for me, just pointers towards the appropriate technique.

Back