• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

VBA to show totals for a selected week

stevetodd400243

Hello, I am searching for a way to have any rows of DATA copied from one Report Sheet to another Sheet to showcase the totals for the week selected. For example if a user selects Week# 20 from sheet1 Cell B2 on the attached Example any rows with a Ship Date between May 08 - May 14th, Column H from "Data" Sheet on the attached would copy over to showcase the totals for that week. Then Clear when another week is selected and show that Weeks Data. Sound Possible? Please let me know if this explains what I am Looking for.

Attachments

• Valterra test.xlsx
    26.2 KB · Views: 3
Hello, should be easier just using Excel basics - filter, advanced filter- at least​
with a smart workbook with same dates cell formatting between worksheets …​

Thanks Marc L, Appreciate it. Was not sure how to go about it. My skills are not that advanced yet. Not sure how to go about Filtering, and getting a smart workbook set up, Formatting Between Worksheets. Can you help me get it started?

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is an alternative means using Power Query. Create a parameter query of the week number as shown in the attached file and filter based upon that number. Change the weeknumber and then click on the Refresh All Icon.

Attachments

• Valterra test.xlsx
    42.5 KB · Views: 3
Here is an alternative means using Power Query. Create a parameter query of the week number as shown in the attached file and filter based upon that number. Change the weeknumber and then click on the Refresh All Icon.
Thank you Sir, That looks like something that will work for my needs. Appreciate your time, and solution.

Back