1. Welcome to Chandoo.org Forums. Short message for you

Hi Guest,

Thanks for joining Chandoo.org forums. We are here to make you awesome in Excel. Before you post your first question, please read this short introduction guide. When posting or responding to questions please remember our values at Chandoo.org are: Humility, Passion, Fun, Awesomeness, Simplicity, Sharing Remember that we have people here for whom English is not there first language and we need to allow for this in our dealings.

Yours,
    Chandoo
  2. Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

3. When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

VBA to clear contents based on list of sheet names

Discussion in 'VBA Macros' started by westend9876, Feb 12, 2019.

1. westend9876

westend9876 Member

I have a sheet called 'Clear'. Column A has the names of other sheets in the workbook. Column B has the range of cells listed like this B1, B2:B5, B10:B11, B14, B18:B22, B25, B29:B33, E25, H12:H14 for which I need to clear contents for each corresponding sheet listed in Column A.

I need VBA code to run macro that will cycle through all of the sheets in Column A on 'Clear' worksheet and clear contents for the range of cells listed in Column B.
  2. Nebu

Nebu Excel Ninja

Hi:

This is relatively easy to do, upload a sample file.

Thanks
  3. westend9876

westend9876 Member

The workbook is rather large. May you put a sample code together? I can modify once I see the correct syntax and logic.
  4. Nebu

Nebu Excel Ninja

Hi:

I am not going to create a sample file for you and write code, you will have to upload a sample file if you need help.

Thanks