• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

vba for print a page with a list of data in pivot table

hoomantt

Hi dear professors,
Please Please Please,
i need a vba code for print my sheet2(A1:E22) in my attached example.
in sheet1 we have database
in sheet4 i made a pivot table from sheet1
in sheet2 i want print(A1:E22) that when i choose slicers A then B then C for this select of slicers.
for example i select this values in these slicers that are in this example and just want a key to touch it for print it with different data that are not empty and there are in sheet4 incolumn (D) to end(not empty values) (put these values one by one in sheet2! cell B5 and then print sheet2 and go to next value and ... to end of list in sheet4 column (d)
and the same for values in sheet3 cells e4 to end in sheet2 in cell B6.
Thanks Thanks Thanks a lot
please make it on my example file

Attachments

• Examole.xlsb
    632.9 KB · Views: 5
Hi, hoomantt!

As an old user I'm sure that you have entered here:
http://chandoo.org/forum/forums/new-users-please-start-here.14/
Particularly this:
"How to get the Best Results at Chandoo.org
  • Please use language which conveys respect, appreciation and love.
  • Consider that the world is operating 24hrs a day. A late post today may well be answered by someone else overnight."
Your post doesn't have a day yet! Just 20 hours. I suggest you to be patient, surely someone will appear and answer your question.

If that doesn't happen consider uploading an English translated file, I've opened your uploaded file and I didn't understand even a single cell, despite of the right to left system with which I learned to feel comfortable but most people maybe not. Keep in mind that as an international forum the language is English in order to avoid communication issues.

Regards!

Back