• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

VBA code to move data based on masterbill

Hello, In This Workbook each master number can have 10-25 house bill numbers. There is about 8-15 master bill's per week. I'm trying to get to where after I enter the first master bill number, like in the example attached, have the data populate, then move down one row, have the same header and populate the other Master, and house bill numbers in the same way, and so on down. In This Workbook each master number can have 10-25 house bill numbers. There is about 8-15 master bill's per week.I hope this is a good explanation of what i'm looking for. my macro skills are pretty basic. Thanks for your time

Attachments

• test L (3) new steve.xlsm
    18.6 KB · Views: 5
Hello, In This Workbook each master number can have 10-25 house bill numbers. There is about 8-15 master bill's per week. I'm trying to get to where after I enter the first master bill number, like in the example attached, have the data populate, then move down one row, have the same header and populate the other Master, and house bill numbers in the same way, and so on down. In This Workbook each master number can have 10-25 house bill numbers. There is about 8-15 master bill's per week.I hope this is a good explanation of what i'm looking for. my macro skills are pretty basic. Thanks for your time
Hi,

Please see attached and let me know if that is what you are looking for.

Regards

Attachments

• test.xlsm
    24.3 KB · Views: 5
Back