• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

VBA code to automate hall-tickets printing from web page

AKSnivas

Hi Chandoo & Team

I have a task of printing out hall-tickets of about 400 students from the below web page:
https://bie.ap.gov.in/GetPractHallTicketttt.do
This involves a recurring 9-step process for every single hall-ticket.
Step-1: Copy hall-ticket number from Excel file (as shown in Test-1.xlsm)
Step-2: Switch to Web page
Step-3: Double click inside the box provided in the web page to select preoccupied hall-ticket number if any (as shown in the appended image-1)
Step-4: Paste the copied value to overwrite the preoccupied hall-ticket number
Step-5: Click on the adjacent button, "Download Hall Ticket" (as shown in the appended image-1)
Step-6: Click on the Print button (top right corner) in the resultant page (as shown in the appended image-2)
Step-7: Click on the Print button (bottom right corner) in the resultant page (as shown in the appended image-3)
Step-8: Click to go back (as shown in the appended image-4)
Step-9: Switch to Excel sheet to copy next hall-ticket number and repeat all 9 steps again.

I will be very grateful if this forum can help me out with VBA code to automate the above recurring steps. Please let me know if any further information is needed.
Kindly do the needful.

Kind Regards
KumarSreenivas A

Attachments

• Test-1.xlsm
    15 KB · Views: 5
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 2
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 1
Hi,​
as I can't reach your link - a never ending story and after a while an error raises ! - so I can't help, the same for many others …​

And I can't help when meeting some wild cross posting ‼​
A must read :​

Hi,​
as I can't reach your link - a never ending story and after a while an error raises ! - so I can't help, the same for many others …​
Thank you Marc L for looking into my post. Interesting.....! When I click on the same link, I am able to see the web portal. This time I have tried "Insert link" option above & inserted the link here. Please give a try. If this too doesn't then please let me know what could be done.
https://bie.ap.gov.in/GetPractHallTicketttt.do

And I can't help when meeting some wild cross posting ‼​
A must read :​
Thank you Marc L for sharing site rules. I have read the rules now & understand.
Regarding cross posting.....it wasn't intentional at all. I do admit that I have posted the same query in another forum but didn't get any response for several days. Only then, my search continued for a better forum & came across chandoo.org
I should have deleted my post there before posting the same here. Anyways, as it is not a good practice according to your site rules, my apologies.

It's the same with your last link : error raising like cross posting !​
Maybe some country restriction, you must see with someone local.​

It's the same with your last link : error raising like cross posting !​
Maybe some country restriction, you must see with someone local.​
Ok, thank you. Now, I have to look for another forum. This is how I end-up cross posting again:).

Back