• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

vba Code for Make a yellow background, and the writing font should be Bold red for all new, unread emails

Hany ali

Hello my Master ,I Want Your Help for Make a yellow background, and the writing font should be Bold red for all new, unread emails In outlook E-mail ,,to be Clear For Me ..Thanks with my Best Regards

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    22.3 KB · Views: 10
hello ...I know , How to change font Color and Bold for Outlook View Menu ,But I Don't Know If Possible to Change elso to yellow background or not ?!!

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    34.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I don't get it.
At the top of the message list, above the column headings, are two preset filtering options—All and Unread.

At the top of the message list, you can filter the current folder to just unread messages, or you can show all messages.

• When All is selected, every message in the current folder is shown in the message list.
  • When Unread is selected, only the unread messages in the current folder are shown in the message list.

Back