• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

VBA Auto grouping downwards

ali raza

Hi Experts,
With reference to this https://chandoo.org/forum/threads/auto-grouping-vba.38130/#post-257062 solution. I am facing a little problem with the code because in this code its drilling the data downwards and in my case its upward. for example in below data i want grouping on totals. Please help me to achieve this with same code as i might extend this into next level which is price range and actual price.

DepartmentCategorySub-category
AABABA
AABABA Total
AABABB
AABABB Total
AAB Total
AACACA
AACACA Total
AACACB
AACACB
AACACB Total
AAC Total
A Total

Hi,​
see the Sub Total Excel feature or attach before (raw data) & after (expected result) worksheets …​

Here is the sample data where i need auto grouping on TOTALS for each column till price range. VBA code used in Chandoo's file is working where totals are on top but in my case totals are in Bottom. Please help me via modify this code. I will be thankful to you

Attachments

• Sample Data.xlsx
    88.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Chandoo38130Test 2 - 2 (1).xlsm
    145.7 KB · Views: 4
Hi Narayan,
I just want to apply auto grouping for each total at department, category, subcategory & Price range level. its not about subtotals

Back