• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

user form to input data in different columns

i had a project to do
3 classes with names of students and ages
column A is class 1 in column a is the names of students in column b the age of them
column c is class 2 in column c is the names of students in column d the age of them
column e is class 2 in column e is the names of students in column f the age of them
so i made easily a userform and input a new student name and age in class 1
but then i duplicate the userform so to input a new student name and age in class 2
changing the columns names and the same for class 3
and this s quite good and my projects has finished
but i want something more if with one userform based on selection of class to input the name and age in the right column. is something that i will work it from monday but if you want to give some ideas it would be greatful.
have a nice weekend

Belleke that's just extremely beyond of what i wanted to do. you are great.
but i feel a little bit sad because i would like to come to office after weekend and make my research and tries and you gave me the perfect solution just right in my plate.. lol :)
one more time chandoo save me
thank you from my heart

Sorry Chets what are you asking?

i have made some adjustments to fit in my project and i find use on another project with a difference the second input to be a dropdown list all same but i have define name a range and that range is a list for the dropbox in the userform something like boy or girl. now i have to make a lit more further to put the data in the new table where all the students of the school be there and not only by classes. so when i input a new student the same time to input to the general table. seems easy and it is just i didn't have time yesterday

Back