• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Tool to be used for comparing more than 1M rows

CA_Akhilesh

I have a huge data sets (more than 1M rows) in multiple excel sheets, which needs to be compared with another "n" number of excel sheets and identify unmatched transactions. I tried to use MS-Access, but can't find the relevant clips on YT.
Could you help me with relevant tool I should use and if any video is also there, please do share.

As any database software is more appropriate, at least 50 times - even 100 ! - faster than under Excel VBA …​
As it can't be done with Excel formulas - the purpose of this forum section - maybe it could be achieved under Power Query​
or Get & Transform in recent Excel versions.​

I was using excel to resolve my concern, therefore posted in this forum.
Whether MS Access can be helpful for such huge data?

Sample data and a mocked up solution for same would help to understand the full issue. Your explanation is at best vague. Marc has supplied you with a response which is accurate for the information you have provided. Do not expect more without something to analyze.

Thanks Alan & Marc! I am sorry for the incomplete information.
I'll share a sample data for clear understanding of the issue.

Could you suggest which database software I can learn to handle 1-2 million of transactions?

Back