• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

To do list

Maqsood

Hi, i need a help on the attached excel. this is a "to do" list with priority rated as 1,2 and 3 and the progress marked with thermometer chart. The calculation has to be in such a way that all the priority 3 should make together 100%. the other options are like bonus points. if you check mark those activities, they add more percentage. the percentage scale can be upto 200%. the main thing is that these bonus percentages (checked or unchecked) should be calculated and displayed in the thermometer chart only and if only all the priority 3 is checked.
the calculation should be working fine even if the priority is changed for the listed activities.
Hope i could get your assistance in resolving this. Thanks in advance.

Thanks
Maqsood

Attachments

• to do list.xlsx
    47.9 KB · Views: 8
Hi, i need a help on the attached excel. this is a "to do" list with priority rated as 1,2 and 3 and the progress marked with thermometer chart. The calculation has to be in such a way that all the priority 3 should make together 100%. the other options are like bonus points. if you check mark those activities, they add more percentage. the percentage scale can be upto 200%. the main thing is that these bonus percentages (checked or unchecked) should be calculated and displayed in the thermometer chart only and if only all the priority 3 is checked.
the calculation should be working fine even if the priority is changed for the listed activities.
Hope i could get your assistance in resolving this. Thanks in advance.

Thanks
Maqsood
Mr. Maqsood
What is your main goal to acheive? Why don't you have 3 different colour bars for each priority & one for total which gives more clarity towards your goal to achieve.

Hi Khurrum
My main goal is option 3. It should make 100 percent.
How can i make 3 different color bars? Can you pls explain more on that

Back