• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Suggestion - Not Question

prasaddn

Dear Chandoo...

In the forum like you have attributes showing count of posts, Last poster and Freshness, can you also have one more column indicating Resolved/Pending. So that people will understand that even though counts are more the issue may still be not closed.

Another one, can you also include one more column to indicate who raised question, so that I can quickly reach to it. Some times going by title is little difficult.

Another one :) my wish list keeps growing, i am not too greedy :)

is it possible to allow users to sort or filter by last poster or initial poster.

I guess, I stop here.

Regards,

Prasad DN

PS: I did not know whereelse to suggest than here. If this is wrong place, Ninjas you have the knife to knock off the post. :(

Prasad

The first post is the Top post directly under the title

I think the idea of having a Completed tag is great if it can be implemented, as long as it doesn't close/lock the discussion, as the initial poster may be happy with a solution and mark it as closed but a subsequent poster may have a better or alternative solution.

Hi ,

I'd like to add mine - can we have navigation buttons to go from one question to another without having to come back to the home screen every time ?

Narayan

Hi, all!

Chandoo has just finished with a server migration, let him rest for a while... couple of months may be enough?

:)

Regards!

PS: very good ideas, indeed.

Hi,

I have seen that some other forums (not necessarily related to Excel) have features like we can add pic to our post (with certain size limitations), or you can "Thank" someone with a Thank button or add reputation points, one can add remarks to posts, (normally added by moderators). The suggestion of marking an issue closed is great and that should be done either by the one who initiated it or by the moderator.

A Question! I want to change the pic that appear just above my name. How can i do that? :)

Regards,

FASEEH

Faseeh

Have a read of: http://chandoo.org/forums/topic/offftopic-avataricon

Back