• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Sort data by date

Hi

The attached sheet having Sheets of Formulation and Batch card with VBA code which is giving desired results from the sheet "Formulation" according to the C4 and F4 cells value in the sheet "Batch Card".

In the cell E3, I have a Date and also in the sheet formulation Column A, I have a date for every product.

Every year there is a change in the formulation for all the products. According to the date in the formulation sheet, I need data for A7 to E16 with respect the Date in E3.

Actual product has change formulations by weekly or monthly. Just for easy understanding, I post here the sample file with yearly change.

Here I request you to change the VBA code which can consider the date to extract the data from the formulation sheet.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Batch card with date.xlsm
    93.9 KB · Views: 1
Hi Vletm

Thanks for your valuable reply.

I just change the Product 1 formulation on 6-Jun-17. So, up to 05-Jun-17, it should take old formulation. From 06-Jun-17 onwards the new change to be taken until further change takes place. But, it is not taking correctly,

I think a small fine tune in the code is required. Please do it.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Batch card with date Vletm.xlsm
    93.3 KB · Views: 0
Anbuselvam K
Where did You wrote before:
... 6-Jun-17. So, up to 05-Jun-17, it should take old formulation.
From 06-Jun-17 onwards the new change to be taken until further change takes place....
?

I think a small fine tune in the code is required.
Yes ... thinking would be solve this too ...
or maybe need to write it all!

Do You have any idea of Your 'small fine tune'?

Anbuselvam K
Did You mean that You 'just remember' to mention some details?
That part, I cannot correct!
But this version works different way.
( adding new features don't look good, )
( many times, it's better start from zero )

Attachments

• Batch card with date.xlsb
    33.9 KB · Views: 1
Back