• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Some new questions..

cyapur

Hello everyone !

I used the "search" and I didn't find an answer, so..

1) What is VBA ?
2) I have searching a guide or tutorial for "begginer-intermediate" (or at least I think that my level is between them two), and I found the Excel School, but I don't have money now (It is not simply a statement to excuse myself, but REALLY.. I don't have money now). Maybe I will buy it in six months, or one year.. but I want to begin to learn excel NOW :D. So, do you know any guide or tutorial for begginer-intermediate, specifically ?
3) How did you learn excel ? and why did you wanted to learn it ?

Regards !

I can recommend a good book to learn, and on Amazon a used copy would be about $5. Search for Excel 2007 Bible. Then look at the USED options. This book will teach you a very lot about Excel, even if you have a newer version. There are very few features the newer versions have that Excel 2007 doesn't - so learning will be the same.

Hope this helps!

I would start right here
Goto http://chandoo.org/wp/
Chandoo's whole motto is to help you "Become Awesome in Excel"

upload_2016-3-26_10-2-50.png

Start with Excel Basics and Formulas

There is plenty of Free material here and on the Internet to help you

The next thing is to start answering questions
Even if somebody else has answered it, try it yourself
Look at others answers and try and understand how there solution works

Ask questions, especially here in the Forums! Your simple question may well be allowing someone else with more skills than you to answer a question and so it all snowballs

Back