• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

set print area by different ranges and auto fit in pages

Hello Teams,

i have a excel sheet of leaving planning it everything works fine done by our site only now i came up for something i need to print the sheet its not cleat view of all details so i need to make it of each worksheet as two pages by selecting different ranges 1. page i need from range "A4:F110" and "AP4:AZ110" 2.Page in need "H4:AN110" all the column to be fit and clear view in pages if its possible. please see the attached file.

Attachments

• solu26417.xlsm
    250.1 KB · Views: 2
Hello Teams,

i have a excel sheet of leaving planning it everything works fine done by our site only now i came up for something i need to print the sheet its not cleat view of all details so i need to make it of each worksheet as two pages by selecting different ranges 1. page i need from range "A4:F110" and "AP4:AZ110" 2.Page in need "H4:AN110" all the column to be fit and clear view in pages if its possible. please see the attached file.
please any help..

Hi,
may be my question is not clear i think so i try to give some more point what i need.

How can i print automatically to print different range to combine to make print preview has a landscape page view.
Eg:- what i need to print two pages of worksheet.
1. first page to print together the range start from "$A$4:$F$110" and "$AP$4:$AZ$110".
2. second page i need the to print from H4:AN110".

please if still you need more clarification i try to provide please help.

Back