• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Screen shot in excel is not visible

Ankit

Hello,

I'am taking the screen shot of things realted to my project with some external software, which autmatically takes the screen shot and pastes in excel but currently it is pasting the screenshot and it is not visible, only when i take the mouse to those specific cells then only the data is visible for a second and then it automatically hides.

Can you please assist me what should i do as i have recently changed my machine and i'am facing this issue, previously it was working fine and beacause of this my project work is hampered.

Thanks in advance.

Ankit

Have you checked that the software works with the version of Excel you are using ?

Are the pictures hidden or not visible ?

Yes, software works with the excel version that i'am using, as i have only changed my machine rest the version and all are similar to the previous one.

Pictures are hidden, when we take the mouse to that cell then they are visible for a second and then it again hides, we again take mouse then again it is visble then again it hides...

Ankit

Copy the following code into a VBA Code Module and run it

It will unhide all the pics on the active sheet

[pre]
Code:
Sub unhide_pics()

Set DrObj = ActiveSheet.DrawingObjects
For Each Pict In DrObj
Pict.Visible = True
Next

End Sub
[/pre]