• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Kaiser

Dear Mike once again I am giving a trouble brother. I am attaching an Excel sheet which will describe the problem. But still if there is any queries please do mail. Please do let me know how shall I make this macro (if needed) step by step brother. Two Tab in one sheet. One is the main and the other is the example. This is a regular work, so the Card No, Country and the Amount will always keep on changing.Thanks a lot.

Take care..

Attachments

• Report.xls
    106 KB · Views: 7
Hi Kaiser,

As per your requirement i have made one macro. I have made some addition in that, in the attached workbook you have a "Data" sheet where you have to paste your raw data then in "BIN" sheet the paste the bin data and
press ALT+F8 it will open a macro pop up run the "Reporting" Macro.

Note: I have created one sheets as "counties " dont delete that sheet.

once you run the macro it create country wise sheet and save a seperate workbook in the same location.

Regards
Abdul Matheen

Attachments

• Reportv1.xlsm
    87.7 KB · Views: 5
Hi Kaiser,

Dear Mr Matheen,

Regards, thank you for the hard effort. I have run the Macro as advised, it seems like it is running good but, when it is pasting in the new sheet according to the country name it is not showing what type of card it is. Like ERQ, RFCD or TQ. And it also not counting properly how many times the same card was used. Can you please check. Thank you Sir for everything. Nice to meet you.

Kaiser

Hi Kaiser,

I checked it, for card type i am matching with bin number against card no and taking the card type, if you see the card # 4902630100020374 is not there in bin hence that will come as blank, and for no of times card use i am using the card used no of times in that particular country if you see the card # 4902630100003941 it is used 11 times in country BANGLADESH. Yes i have not given that details in Data sheets, directly it will create the country sheets and updates the information.

if my understanding is incorrect then send me a sample workbook with one country sheet as example.

Regards
Abdul Matheen

Hi Kaiser,

I checked it, for card type i am matching with bin number against card no and taking the card type, if you see the card # 4902630100020374 is not there in bin hence that will come as blank, and for no of times card use i am using the card used no of times in that particular country if you see the card # 4902630100003941 it is used 11 times in country BANGLADESH. Yes i have not given that details in Data sheets, directly it will create the country sheets and updates the information.

if my understanding is incorrect then send me a sample workbook with one country sheet as example.

Regards
Abdul Matheen

Dear Mr Matheen, regards, actually I have gone through the spreadsheet. I have select the number 4902630100003941, it has been copied to the tab called Bangladesh, but when I run the Macro and went to the tab Bangladesh I can see the same card no has been used 7 times where actually it has been used 20 times. I have highlighted the value in Red. Even, most of the Tab with their countries name has no information on Your Card Type is in Column C, only one or two. I am attaching the spreadsheet for your perusal. Sir, is it also possible to give a Click button which will run the macro instead of using Alt+8. Thank you Sir for sharing your time.

Best wishes

Kaiser

Attachments

• Report File after tested.xlsm
    108.5 KB · Views: 6
Hi Kaiser,

I have made the changes as per your requirement, check the attached workbook.

Regards
Abdul Matheen

Attachments

• Reportv1.xlsm
    93.3 KB · Views: 1
Dear Brother Matheen, I am really surprised to see such a awesome excel and macro that you have prepared. Sir, you are genius. But, bother, every time when I will have new data's, shall I paste it in the main sheet. And then run the macro. Please advise. Thank you bro for everything. Sir, I also have another new thread on school report posted, it would be very kind of you, if you can advise me on that as well. Thank you Sir...

Back