• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Remove password

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the password is too complicated or too long, it is recommended to crack it instead of recovering it, because a complicated password will take a long time to recover, and the success rate is not high.
You are right,if the password is too complicated or too long,then it is difficult to recover, almost impossible to recover,but it is the only fastest way to crack complex passwords. If you remember the information about the password (character length and first character), it will also help you recover or crack the password faster.

I too am having difficulty in using this file. I have used the 64 bit version but I am using Microsoft Office 365. Is this the problem. Is there a version that will remove passwords from an xla file in Office 365?

Appreciate any comments.

I tried running the macros to unprotect an excel file that I lost the password to but I keep getting an error:
Run time error '53':
File not found: kernal 32

I am running on a Mac, maybe that's why? if so, any suggestions on how to get it working?

I have the same problem. Any solution?
I am also running on a Mac.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back