• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Reduce capacity of calculating

madocar

Hi,
I just want to ask you If there is any way how to reduce capacity of calculating proceses in excel.
My excel file has 65 000 values in a column and I calculate with the formula like this.
={IFERROR(INDEX($B$2:$D$65000;SMALL(IF(MOD($E$2:$E$65000;$I$1)=0;ROW($B$2:$B$65000)-1;FALSE);ROWS($T$3:$T3));COLUMNS($S$3:S4));"")}

Unfortunately my file can not dealt with it. It stopped working.
Is there anything I can do.

Thanks for any help
Regards

Hi madocar,
I had same situation and I solved it by use a macro to insert formulas you are using in the sheet then in the same macro convert the formula to values, so you can make all the changes you want then click to calculat wait few seconds then all doone.
hope ypu like it.
best regards

Hi,
I just want to ask you If there is any way how to reduce capacity of calculating proceses in excel.
My excel file has 65 000 values in a column and I calculate with the formula like this.
={IFERROR(INDEX($B$2:$D$65000;SMALL(IF(MOD($E$2:$E$65000;$I$1)=0;ROW($B$2:$B$65000)-1;FALSE);ROWS($T$3:$T3));COLUMNS($S$3:S4));"")}

Unfortunately my file can not dealt with it. It stopped working.
Is there anything I can do.

Thanks for any help
Regards
yeah...I think if you copy and paste special just the values of everything except the last few rows, then that should help things. At least, it has for me in the past.

Back