• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

RAG Report

sunil surabhi

Hi chandoo,

We have report - RAG, which is in text format. This report is prepared every week.

We need to make a graphical representation of this report. Which gives a trend of color of the report for each week.

Red, Amber, Green - Based on few parameters, every project would be given a color.

Ex:

8/7/2012 - Red

8/14/2012-Green

8/21/2012-Green

8/28/2012-Amber....etc.,

For further details please contact - 9849079096

Sunil Surabhi

Sunil

Firstly, Welcome to the Chandoo.org forums.

I'm not sure if Chandoo does Phone help unless you are using him as a paid consultant?

When you say a Graphical representation, do you want to just color the dates according to the colors, or count the colors between certain dates?

Can you elaborate as to your requirements?

Hui,

First of all thanks for the quick reply. I called up chandoo, who suggested me to post in the forum.

My requirement is that I have a list of projects which will be assessed on weekly basis. The project health status may change basing on the actual performance of the project during that week basing on certain pre-defined parameters. As mentioned in the previous request the colour of the project may change, which needs to be plotted on a chart for say a period of 2 months i.e. 8-9 weeks like a trend chart. As the status will be mentioned in Red, Green or Amber, I am not able to plot them on chart.

Will you please be able to help me out.

Thanks

Sunil

Sunil

Can you post a sample file, Refer: http://chandoo.org/forums/topic/posting-a-sample-workbook

Back