• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

PUP - Power Utility Pack - 24 Hr Sale

Hui

Excel Ninja
Staff member
For those interested, John Walkenbach is having another 24 Hr sale of his PUP Excel addin very soon:

http://spreadsheetpage.com/index.php/blog/another_pup_sale/

I'm a fan.

I don't use all of the features, but I use enough - especially the auditing tools. Also, this addin never goes rogue. Top notch, well worth it.

@SirJB7

Hi, me!

So long...

Well, with the advise of one of these guys (yes, that who doesn't write a lot but when he writes... better don't miss a word!) I could -hardly but I could- sublimate my very first impulse. But with the statement added by another of these guys (yes, that who usually brings interesting articles), can someone please explain me how to don't rush thru the link and get my hands on that stuff? Source code included, of course!

I'm waiting for incoming ideas but none reasonable arrives.

Regards!

Patience SirJB!

It really is a great add in though. I should add, besides auditing, the object and chart tools (batch align, space, resize) are also great as well.

Hi, dan_l!

A thing I've never learned yet is to be patient, Job would never have been my second name.

You know, the guy from the Bible, nothing "work" related... What was the meaning of the quoted word?... ;)

Regards!

Back