• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Problem in VBA code for “Zoom_in_Profit Loss”

sachar

Dear,
With reference to the attachment, I customized the Please help me to correct the VBA code in “Zoom_in_Profit Loss” [Sheet6 (Income)] so get the result like the Balance Sheet Zoom. [Sheet6 (Income)] according to “Zoom_in_Balance Sheet” of [Sheet 1 (Balance Sheet)] but, it is not working in Zoom_in_Profit Loss like below:-
Please help me to correct the VBA code in “Zoom_in_Profit Loss” [Sheet6 (Income)] so get the result like the Balance Sheet Zoom.

Attachments

• Zoom_In_Balance_Sheet.xlsm
    169.9 KB · Views: 3
  • zoom_in_Profit and loss.xlsm
    37.5 KB · Views: 3
sachar
Basic there are one extra letter in Your 'Sheet6 (Code)'
Check below snapshot - I marked it for You.
>> That's what You have asked <<
Screenshot 2020-08-13 at 16.28.28.png
... but Your zoom_in_Profit and loss.xlsm -file do not have any module or so which has needed code.
You can compare that below
( as well as Refresh_BalanceSheet could keep same or modify anyway that module as it needs)
Screenshot 2020-08-13 at 16.26.53.png

Dear,
I did all the changes as told me in previous mail and I have the following problems:-

Please correct me so, I can get the same result like "Zoom_in_Balance Sheet" in the "Zoom_in_ Profit & Loss.xlsm" file also. (Modified worksheed attached)

Attachments

• zoom_in_Profit and loss.xlsm
    40.4 KB · Views: 2
sachar
Yes .. You did everything with Sheet6 - It would work ... if and if and if ...
BUT
You know, copy & paste works if it would use correct way.

You should open both files side-by-side
and
do very careful visual compare
... what are differences?

Dear Vletm,

Received with thanks, Please go through my file and send me after correction.
Thanks in advance.

sachar
Copy & Paste
1) Duplicate Your “Zoom_in_Balance Sheet”-file
2) Rename one of above to “Zoom_in_Profit Loss”
3) Modify new “Zoom_in_Profit Loss”-file as needed

As I have tried to write many times ... there were one extra letter which You fixed ... which is that You originally has asked.
... but ... there are missing NEEDED CODE, which needs to create that 'picture'.
If You copy & paste some codes somewhere to some other places ... of course, it could work
... but ... now, You asked that someone else should clean Your copy & pasted ... is it good idea?

You would try to learn to do those Yourself too.
Do one change - check how that works
... continue with next steps as many times as it needs.

Back