• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

PQ output to multiple excel tables

CMMaliniJoshi

Kindly guide. As I understand, we have option to get the output of power query as a table in excel. But what if, for example, I have a data of my company of 12 different locations and I want to get 12 different tables for respective locations in one go. Can I do that in power query?
REGARDS

You would need to build 12 different queries and close and load each to a different location.
Thanks a lot for your guidance. However kindly guide how it can be made dynamic i.e. if there is no data for a particular location or over a period of time if new location is added, how that can be handled?
REGARDS

If new data is added to the source table, it will update the output when you refresh the query. If there is no data for a particular location, then PQ will return an empty table.

If new data is added to the source table, it will update the output when you refresh the query. If there is no data for a particular location, then PQ will return an empty table.
Thank you very much.....
I shall work on these lines and get back to you should the need be.
REGARDS

Back