• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Power query a *.PDF file from google drive

debun

I have a .pdf file in my google drive that i would like to use power query to bring into my an excel sheet. I found a youtube that describes how to connect google sheets
but renameing the extension to pdf does not work. Does anyone know of a good solution?

Her file is already an xls type file. You have indicated that you are looking to import a PDF. In PQ, you just need the path to extract the PDF from Google. If this is not what you want to do, then you need to re-explain in more detail.

Her file is already an xls type file. You have indicated that you are looking to import a PDF. In PQ, you just need the path to extract the PDF from Google. If this is not what you want to do, then you need to re-explain in more detail.

The default direct link from google does not work in PQ. She is showing the fix for xls. I need one for a pdf.

The few google docs I have are all located in a "folder" called Google Drive. Good Luck as I am bowing out as I only use Google Docs under duress.

Back