• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Power Pivot Drill Down

Harshal

Hi Chandoo,

I am using Power Pivot to display data to my clients. The data in Power Pivot is coming from Power Query. I have wrote measures to calculate the values from various fields.
Now my client want to control the drill down of Power Pivot. If I clicked on any number (measure value) from values section. then it shows total numbers of rows instead of measure value.
I need to restrict the row count. If I click on any number then the drill down will show rows derived from that measure only.
Is it possible???
I have attached a image. If I clicked on value highlighted in yellow. then the drill down sheet is showing the number of rows shows in Red. I want to restrict rows to the yellow highlighted value.

Attachments

• Error.png
    Error.png
    21.2 KB · Views: 8
I need to restrict the row count. If I click on any number then the drill down will show rows derived from that measure only.

Not clear what you mean by this.

It really depends on Row label/Column Label context what data is expanded. Even if measure evaluates to 13 (using some condition), if the context holds more info, it will show all underlying rows within the context.

So, in order to manage what underlying data are shown, you must control the context, not the value.

Back