• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Pivot Problem

sasuke

why everytime ive refresh my pivot table the Date is not in order? anybody on how to solve that? Thanks Guys :)

Hi Sasuke,

This is because of nature of Pivot table as pivot table is maintain its own cache, the default pivot table sorting functionality is based on raw data set.

If you are appending new data set in your raw data (whatever you are appending or inserting somewhere in data) the pivot table consider as new data set and append in pivot cache and show in bottom or last of line in pivot.

There is two way to resolve this.

1) Use pivot table sort option (best way).
upload_2016-8-27_13-21-47.png
2) clear and reload every time pivot cache (you can use VBA or macro to do this.

why everytime ive refresh my pivot table the Date is not in order? anybody on how to solve that? Thanks Guys :)

Hi Sasuke,

This is because of nature of Pivot table as pivot table is maintain its own cache, the default pivot table sorting functionality is based on raw data set.

If you are appending new data set in your raw data (whatever you are appending or inserting somewhere in data) the pivot table consider as new data set and append in pivot cache and show in bottom or last of line in pivot.

View attachment 34000
2) clear and reload every time pivot cache (you can use VBA or macro to do this.
how to clear and reload?

Hi Sasuke,

View attachment 34000
although i click refresh all it doesnt solve my problem

Back