• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Newbie needs help with Chandoo Project Management Templates - Timelines

jasonthenovice

I need some help with my recently downloaded PM Templates. I am trying to re-create a sales process with all the key activities/stakeholders/owners etc and so far seem to have been able to edit the template.

However when I amend the timeline dates ALL of the Y error bars appear at the far left hand side of my dashboard chart along with the data labels. I've tried reselecting the data range but am obviously missing something.

Please help as I'm really new to Excel with only a basic level of understanding, hence trying to adapt a template rather than create it myself.

Thanks....J

I've found the issue, I had inserted multiple milestones against the same month and it wouldn't plot accordingly. If anybody can help me with how to create multiple milestones in a given month that would be greatly appreciated.

This excel stuff is tough...looks like I bit off more than I can chew, although hopefully I can get some help along the way from the forum members.

Back