• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Needed Formula

Dear Team,

in my sheet there are three column 1 ) Date 2 ) Status 3)New Status .

For All Paid invoices : If the date is from Dec then new status should be Paid in Dec if not then Prior to

I had attached my original file as well as resolution file

Attachments

• Original file.xlsx
    9.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Resolution new.xlsx
    9.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Hu Narayan,

In my sheet there are three 1) Date 2)Reason for Pending 3)Original Current Status.

Needed status as per resolution file

Attachments

• Resolution file.xlsx
    52.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Original.xlsx
    11.1 KB · Views: 5
Hi ,

You asked one question , and a solution was provided.

Without commenting anything on that solution , you are asking another question.

Sorry , but this is not how a forum works.

When a solution is provided , you have to comment ; either say that the solution works , or say that it does not work and explain why.

A forum is not just for those who ask questions ; a forum is for everyone who is looking for an answer ; when you ask a question and do not comment on solutions which have been provided , any other person who has the same question as you will not know whether the solutions worked , or even if they did , which solution(s) worked.

Please comment on your original question and the solution(s) provided / suggested , before you ask a new question.

Narayan

Last edited:
Hi Narayan,
Solution provided by you on older file it worked ...Thank you..
As im new to this forum im little bit unware ...but in future I will adhere to it..

Now can u help me in my new file

Hi ,

If we go by the data that is available in the file named Original.xlsx , how will we output one result as Actionable to STC and another as Actionable to Vendor ?

Narayan

Hi ,

What is the logic to output two values based on the input data ?

Which input data will result in one output value , and which input data will result in the other output value ?

Narayan

Back