• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Need Help with Attendance Tracker

skyh3ck

Hello Friends

I need help with Attendance tracker attached.

In Sheet 1 I have created drop down list for months, and below that will be list of associate in team in column and days of selected month in Row.

Now current month is January, i will update all attendance for this month, next month i will select February and the data should get refereshed and give me blank space, i will agian update attendacne and so on in future months.

Now say in March i want to see attendance record for January, I just select January and It should pull all record, and same way I can do for all months, but also I should be able to make changes and it gets updated also.

Please help with this, its urgent for office work.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• New Attendence2.xlsx
    14.5 KB · Views: 9
HI,

PFA the file, hope this is what you are looking for, if works on nested ifs. I have just added for JAN & FEB, please continue for rest of the months. In data you need to enter the data.

Attachments

• New Attendence2.xlsx
    19.3 KB · Views: 10
Thanks Srinidhi

The file is good, but i think for all twelve months and for each employee i have to create a formula, right ?

Is there any easy way to do that, I mean i can have a master data for all employee, if new employee added or removed, then i dont have to make changes in each month.

I have created new months as per your file.

Please help

Attachments

• New Attendence3.xlsx
    31.2 KB · Views: 6
Back