• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Need Help in creating this Dashboard

Sreekanth Zipsy

Hello All,

This is SREEKANTH, I am new to advanced excel and dashboards. I need help in creating this dashboard. Please do give me some suggestions, I am attaching the picture of the dashboard we need to create. Appreciate any help you people can do. Thanks.

Attachments

• Final Dashboard.JPG
    Final Dashboard.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 30
Hi ,

I have no idea what kind of suggestions you are expecting ; if you can upload your workbook with the data in it , members can probably create the dashboard for you to study and evaluate.

Regarding the picture you have uploaded , I am not able to understand two things about it :

1. The vertical axis has no labels , which is not acceptable.

2. The top box says September 2009 is the reference , but the charts all have several months of data plotted ; what is this reference supposed to mean ?

Charts should be developed so that they tell the whole story , without the viewer having to ask what something means.

Narayan

I'm so sorry, here is the data we have given please you can find attached.
Vertical axis is all sales in thousands of units. September 2009 is the reference, so if we select September 2009, we should see next 2 months & before 2 months including September as well, that's the idea they have given, if you change September to something, it should change accordingly. Please help.

Attachments

• Dashboard Raw Data.xls
    146.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Hi ,

See the attached file.

The chart is complete only for the Region ; for the others , you will have to replace the series appropriately. The calculations are all done ; all that is remaining is for the series to be corrected to point to the appropriate data ranges.

Narayan

Attachments

• Dashboard Raw Data.xlsx
    62.9 KB · Views: 14
Back