• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Need Dashboard creation help

DJ

Hi,
I need an urgent help to create an interactive dashboard which can give multiple insights using the data file I have uploaded.

Management needs insights specially basis Teams, Function, Location and software type.

With there new queries all the time, I am able to think of only pivots but they dont want it.

Note: There are 2 different softwares. There status need to be tracked seperately means they are not linked.

Can someone help me guide how to visualize it?

Thanks in advance.

DJ

Attachments

• Tracker.xlsx
    260.4 KB · Views: 11
Dear DJ,

Try to visualize the data using pivot tables only in one sheet and accordingly take those table headings to another sheet to write formulas like COUNTIFS, SUMIFS etc. to auto update the dashboard as and when the data gets updated.

You can use data validation, drop-down to dynamically change the output of the formulas in those tables based on your requirement.

Also, you can generate dynamic charts which are linked to drop-down.

If pivot tables were allowed, using Slicers would have been a good option to create visualization effect.

Thank You and Regards,
Pavan.

Thanks for replying Pavan but I have already worked on pivots but requirement is to do some interactive visualization using developer tools and the problem is that I am not in a condition to say No :(

Thanks for replying Pavan but I have already worked on pivots but requirement is to do some interactive visualization using developer tools and the problem is that I am not in a condition to say No :(
Hello DJ,
Could you please tell on what basis the dashboard should be?

Hi Thangavel,

Need insights specially basis Teams, Function, Location and software type etc.

Thanks,
DJ

Hi DJ,

are u looking dashboard like this..

password for unlock code - 060602

Attachments

• Productivity_Nov_Summary_N.xlsb
    58.6 KB · Views: 26
Hi Jawahar,

Thank you for sharing this. I want's something like this. I'll try to create something like this. But can you also try something for me. May be I'll get a best one :)

The link Chihiro shared was very helpful too.

Thanks all,
DJ

Back