• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Need advice how to create data model where multiple columns combination

Rajender

Hi All,

I am new to Power BI, Can anybody suggest me how to create data model for my specific scenario.

I have below mentioned tables :-

1) Resource Plan : it contains details for all resources daily how much hours they have to fill domain wise.

2) Timesheet : it contains the data for all resources which contains details how much hours resources fill in each domain day wise.

3) Cji3 : it contains the data of resources which contains the details how much cost posted for each resources day wise.

Now I want to find below mentioned answers :-

• I want to check Resource wise table view where I can check how much planned hours vs actual hours(from timesheet table) resources fill based on Domain tagged in Resource plan as well as booked to others domains where they are not tagged.
  • I want to check Resource wise table view where I can check how much planned Cost vs actual Cost(from Cji3 table) resources fill based on Domain tagged in Resource plan as well as booked to other domain where they are not tagged.
Can any body suggest , me how to create the data model or I need to build a logic in Power Query to combine all the data in one table ?

or can anybody suggest me or provide the Schema how to build relationship between all the above mentioned tables ?

Thanks a lot for your valuable feedback and sharing any useful video link for same type of query ?

Attachments

• Power BI Query Data Modelling - Copy.xlsb
    830.1 KB · Views: 1
Back