• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Match names and dates from source data

razaas

Please see the attached file, what I want is match the selected month and name in sheet "view", cells B2 and A4 with the names and dates listed in sheet 2. The sample shown in "view" sheet is data matched from sheet 1. I want the same kind of output but with selected month and name and you may notice a name is repeated twice for a single month. Hope this explanation and attached file would make sense and someone could be able to help. Thanks and appreciation for any help.

Attachments

• EOOF Register.xlsx
    25.4 KB · Views: 4
PHP:
=IF(ISNUMBER(MATCH(1,(C$3>=(OFFSET(v_empList,,1,,)*ISNUMBER(MATCH(v_empList,$B4,0))))*(C$3<=(OFFSET(v_empList,,2,,)*ISNUMBER(MATCH(v_empList,$B4,0)))),)),"X","")

Try the attached file

Attachments

• EOOF Register.xlsx
    27 KB · Views: 1
Hi Sam, Thanks and it is almost as I wanted, but if you look at my sample formula, it is excluding weekend and holidays. I want weekend and holidays to be blank, for that I used NETWORKDAYS.INTL function into my formula, so if you can modify your formula to give blank cells on weekend and holidays that will be great. Thanks a lot for your effort and help.

HI,

I need further help, Sam's "ISNUMBER, MATCH, OFFSET" formula working fine on attached file but as an improvement I am trying to export calender from sharepoint to my data input (sheet1, row 28 onwards). The exported dates have time included, therefore need help to alter the existing formula. Thanks and appreciate.

Sorry the file was not attached to my previous post.

Attachments

• ISNUMBER_MATCH_OFFSET.xlsx
    33.3 KB · Views: 4
Back