• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Macros (VBA)

onklus

When I open a new worksheet in Excel 2007 and click on 'Macros' under the 'Developer' tab excel will not let me create a new marco.

The 'create' button (and all other buttons) are grayed out.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Thanks.

I actually previously created a macro.

When I go to the VBA editor the code is there, but when I go to run the macro in excel I don't see the macro (it's not available as an option.

In the VBA editor the code is associated with an object (the worksheet that I want the macro to run on.

Any suggestions?

Hello,

I have two similar lists with date fields. One is a test list and the other is a master list. I need to macro to copy all values in the test list from a particular date onwards and paste/overwrite in the master list. Any help will be appreciated.

SamirQ

Firstly:

Can you please start a new post, so that people don't get confused about which question your refering too?

To post a new question goto: http://chandoo.org/forums/forum/ask-excel-questions#postform

Can't you convert the test list to a Table, apply selection criteria and sort and copy the relevent cells to the master table

Back