• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Macro run automatically when a particular cell change

jb

I have an excel sheet which is a schedule sheet. This sheet has a table with almost 7 rows and 15 columns. Data in this table is copied manually from 7 different sheets named mon, tue.... upto sun depending upon current day.
Schedule sheet contains a cell A5 which has date and next cell B5 is day e.g. Monday, Tuesday etc. When date changes, day is automatically changes.
To fill Monday data, data is to be copied from mon sheet and so on.

I want this process to be done automatically when day is changed in B5.
I have written 7 different macros with name day1, day2 and so on.

How can I associate all this 7 macros in one macro so that as and when b5 changes and get some day value, the corresponding day's schedule will be copied automatically in schedule sheet?

Is there any other method to combine logic of 7 macros in one? Because data is in different sheet but process of copying is same.

Hi JB

It sounds like your problem could be resolved with formula. If you could post a sample of your file you might be able to design your file so it runs freely without code. This would be a better outcome in my opinion.

Take care

Smallman

Back