• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Macro copy/paste chart to specific slide in powerpoint

Hi,

I am looking for a code to copy/paste any chart with data to active powerpoint slide.

Once the chart is copied to the powerpoint, any one change the data in powerpoint itself, it shouldn't require underlying excel to update the chart.

I if one try editing the data through PPT only, it should not go to underlying excel, rather it should open an excel with the chart data that was copied from any excel file.

In my excel file, I have multiple charts and I want to assign one button for each chart to copy the same to powerpoint.

Any help on this would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Manish

Hi,

I am looking for a code to copy/paste any chart with data to active powerpoint slide.

Once the chart is copied to the powerpoint, any one change the data in powerpoint itself, it shouldn't require underlying excel to update the chart.

I if one try editing the data through PPT only, it should not go to underlying excel, rather it should open an excel with the chart data that was copied from any excel file.

In my excel file, I have multiple charts and I want to assign one button for each chart to copy the same to powerpoint.

Any help on this would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Manish
Any help on the above query would be helpful.

Back