• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Loading departure sheet

Hi Ultra Excellers database is not working now!! not sending data to database. Also can anyone help with setting up a chart to store information of earlier amber and lates for each run. A sheet after database. Put a screenshot of the marco's, if that is correct.

Attachments

• 2018-01-08 (2).png
    2018-01-08 (2).png
    271.4 KB · Views: 5
  • xpo loading demo (4).xlsm
    136.7 KB · Views: 5
mike leach ... hmmm
If You could wait then someone would answer (free).
Do it matter ... ouch! ... now there are TWO same of cases open!
Do You would like to get also TWO maybe different kind of answers?

I'm with Vletm, Mike. You need to have some more patience. We all help in our free time on a completely voluntary basis. And, it is one forum, with sub-forums (specialized topics), but one big bunch of (expert) users replying to all cases.

I'm with Vletm, Mike. You need to have some more patience. We all help in our free time on a completely voluntary basis. And, it is one forum, with sub-forums (specialized topics), but one big bunch of (expert) users replying to all cases.
sorry ok fine this is not my job and I just trying to make things easier for work.
It probably only take you a couple of mins to put it right where I am just going round in circles done what you have suggested so far.

Hi Ultra Excellers database is not working now!! not sending data to database. Also can anyone help with setting up a chart to store information of earlier amber and lates for each run. A sheet after database. Put a screenshot of the marco's, if that is correct.
The macro refers to the column name with the label column1. Now we did rename it. Just put the correct name in there (and elsewhere in the code) and it should work again.

The macro refers to the column name with the label column1. Now we did rename it. Just put the correct name in there (and elsewhere in the code) and it should work again.

would it possible to have some help with the database
Cheers. for helping me so far, Slight problem though on database not adding info correctly not adding to but going over it. as seen in screen shot. uploaded your test again to. But nearly there with it. Also I don't know when you are inputting times some are 24:00 and some are 00:00? but the formula is the same. Also lastly why does bright red show up when I do the information into the database, I have looked everywhere, but I really don't how it started being their, the command button for the date doesn't work. thanks again for all your help!!!!!!

Thanks again. Much appreciated. You don't pressure I am under to get this up and going, and I said I would do it as favour to the team.:)

Attachments

• 2018-01-09.png
    2018-01-09.png
    600.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 2018-01-09 (1).png
    2018-01-09 (1).png
    629.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Test.xlsm
    143.6 KB · Views: 2
Back