• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Leave Availed Calculation formula reqd

webmax

Kindly find the attached leave balance calculation and instruction given in the file.

I require the formula for the same.

Attachments

• leave availed calc.xlsx
    11 KB · Views: 17
The basic rule applies: Leave availed can not be more than the opening balance, right?
If yes then there is no meaning of adjusting leaves bcoz the employee should be prompted about Zero leaves in the account (SL,PL,CL,etc) and they themselves should check and apply proper type of leave.

By the way.... Half Day leave is not allowed in ur office???

Kindly find the attached leave balance calculation and instruction given in the file.

I require the formula for the same.

I'm not a genius like others here but I just tried to make a "Nest" ;)

Chk the file attached...

Hi,

Half day is allowed. but if they have leave so they can adjust the same in the leave have.

Attachments

12.1 KB · Views: 8
Thx for the honor, but honestly I'm not Genius...... I'm just GS :)

By the way plz correct the formula in cell Q3 as:
Code:
=IF(R3=0,IF(AND(K3<0,L3<=0,M3<=0),0,IF(AND(K3<0,K3+L3<=0),SUM(K3:M3),M3)),0)
Same shall be updated in remaining cells of column Q.

Hi Gs,

Ur a very very genius. i will check and confirm thanks.......

webmax,

I think you have started a thread earlier with this question. I can recognize the sheet i uploaded here! :)

Regards,

All my formuals and logic was destroyed when I got a though:
What if there is a value in Leave Availed (LOP)?????

What should be the case if (for some reason) employee wants to apply for LOP even if SL,PL,CL is still balance?
Then Leave Availed (LOP) should be added in Output Leave Availed(LOP)..... but now, nesting became a League of Vampires... and obviously I'm the victim :mad:

hi if the Opening Balance in SL in C3 cell as 2 it showing SL as -3 in O3 Cell.

Kindly check

If the LOP of means loss of pay though is have balance it should be comes in LOP. Because of the some reason like not inform the leave to his boss this situation will come.

Check the attached file....

I've taken the rule that "If employee availed LOP then that LOP will NOT be adjusted in remaining leaves and the LOP will be added in "Leaves Availed(LOP)".

If the LOP of means loss of pay though is have balance it should be comes in LOP. Because of the some reason like not inform the leave to his boss this situation will come.

hi gs
this some of the leave calculation is not doing properly

i am attaching the file and mentioned the output come like this in the column

hi gs

Attachments

13.4 KB · Views: 3
Sorry I'm just nesting..... try now

hi gs

Attachments

15.3 KB · Views: 17
Hi Shahul ,

I think a lot of time has passed since you originally posted your problem ; the member who helped you in resolving part of your problem is not replying ; if others have to pitch in , it will take some effort to go through the entire thread and work out what is required.

Can you please start a new thread , specify your problem in greater detail , and upload your latest workbook ? You need not start from the beginning ; just list down what your current problem is in more detail.

We will take it from there.

Narayan

Sep 2nd:
Sorry I'm just nesting..... try now
Sep 2nd:
thanks gs for your continuous effort!!!!.
Will work on different combination and confirm you.
Sep 20th:
hi when then leave balance is less than SL it is not adjusting in the other leave balance
Hi, webmax!
Maybe the lack of further replies lays in the 18 days that you took to confirm gsvirdi if what he have posted worked or not. Follow NARAYANK991's suggestion and place a link to this topic in your new thread.
Regards!
PS: Next time, be considered with people who helped you and replay sooner, it'd help to get acknowledge on the efforts and time spent. Thank you.

Back