• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Interactive Sales person Dashboard

Ian Sykes

Hello. I'm looking to make an interactive agent performance dashboard. I have a sheet with granular sales data in i.e each row in excel relates to 1 sale, with date of sale, value, decision points, sales person, sales person region etc... this is in sales number order not sales person order

I'm looking to build 2 front end dashboards that allow the sales team to dig down on each sales person, but interactively.

First dashboard is at a summary level to show number of sales, number of conversions, number of declines etc... I want i to be interactive so the sales team can use a drop down to look at all sales people, then by region, then by individual (in that hierarchy)
Second Dashboard is more of the data to have conversations wth the sales force. Again to be interactive with the above drop down, but to bring back the line by line data (which is stored in the granular data) and split it by sales in flight and converted sales. This needs to be dynaminc do it only has so many rows depending on the sales person i,e automatically increases to 5 rowns if there's 5 bits of data and reduced to 2 if there's only 2 (i.e not to leave a gap of 3 rows in this example between sales people - the excel doc to contract o ony show 2 rows).

Hope this makes sense, if any has any links to website or ideas let me know.

Back