• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Interactive chart with multiple combination

pankaj@2610

Hello,
I have a excel table. I wish to have a interactive chart with multiple combobox on single chart.
Were the user select the main filter company code
Once company code is selected the user need to see the chart in different forms:
Cropwise usage
Product wise
Year wise
Month wise
I have tried to develop some chat but unable to get in single chart. It will be helpful if I receive the some guidance in this regard.
The attachment is as follows:

Attachments

• Chart.xlsm
    134.1 KB · Views: 9
Hey Thanks a lot for your time, but I dont see any discrepancy in the data. Can you please be more specify were ou found the discrepancy in data.

@chirayu
Hi!
If you're referring to worksheet Usage cells N4, N6 and O2:O6, that's not any obstacle at all to proceed with the rest of of the table (67 rows) as you can easily place any correct values in those 7 cells.
Or am I wrong and you're talking about other thing that I didn't see?
Regards!

Hello,
I have fixed up some of the things, please check the data in Usage sheet. The idea here is, the user should see the chart with different combobox. So when he select the company he should be able to see data from different points like polymer usage month wise; crop wise polymer usage, yearly usage month wise.
Attaching corrected data

Attachments

• Chart.xlsm
    118.5 KB · Views: 12
@SirJB7

I was in general talking about the entire usage sheet :p the month column had missing months - I know how it was calculated by lookin at the data - I just didn't edit it to be sure

Hi Pankaj ,

What you are looking for is quite some amount of work ; if you expect that this will be done in a hurry , I think you are in for some disappointment.

In case you do not want the entire application done for you , please explain exactly what kind of help you are looking for , and hopefully , someone will step up.

Narayan

Thanks a lot for your support, What I am looking is when user select year and specific company the data should be seen only of specific company of that year.
Attaching herewith attachment.

Attachments

• Help.xlsm
    28.5 KB · Views: 5
Since my charts are pivot charts - its simple - drag the year and month up into the report filter section and use that as your year month filter :)

Write but I would like to have the control on chart itself, so we need to syncronized the two combo box here year & Company. I request your help on syncronizing this combobox on chart

Back