• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Insert Cells between the cell

skpasha

Hi All

I need to insert cells in between the cell,is it possible to do ? please explain me with examples

thank you.

Hi skpasha. Can you explain a little more about what you are trying to do? It would also be helpful if you can post a link to a sample workbook, so we can see how your data is set out and better understand your issue.

Hi Mr.Jeffreyweir,

thank for your reply , here my question is,in one cell i have more data which i need to split in different rows or columns.

Hi,

Link has been posted down with excel work book,in that cell no. G4 Data is need be changed in to Rows or columns

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7yc4t17zjmx3o03/Sample%20work%20book.xlsx

Hi Pasha ,

Place the cursor in cell G4.

Click on Data , then select Text to Columns

Click on Fixed width
, then click on Next

Create the break lines at the appropriate positions.

If you are a complete novice at Excel , please increase your knowledge by either reading books or by attending training classes ; forums are not the place to start from scratch.

Narayan

Good day skpasha

The answer Narayan has given was also posted over two days ago yet you are posting asking for "Could any one reply this query ........ " have you tried the answers given, if you are still having problems then do as Jeff has suggested and post a sample.

Back