• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

I want ideas for this data for Dash board

Mohandas

Dear Sirs,

I Need some inputs for the file attached to create a dash board

Please help me in making it with ur ideas

Guide me

Mohandas

Attachments

• AP TS RDBN.xlsb
    754.5 KB · Views: 29
You need to explain the context, before we can help. For one, I have no idea what's good/bad and what's threshold value for KPIS etc... as well I don't understand many of acronyms used in your workbook.

But as general pointer, I'd definitely reorganize your data into flat table structure, so that it's much easier to link data and do analysis/dashboard on it.

You need to explain the context, before we can help. For one, I have no idea what's good/bad and what's threshold value for KPIS etc... as well I don't understand many of acronyms used in your workbook.

But as general pointer, I'd definitely reorganize your data into flat table structure, so that it's much easier to link data and do analysis/dashboard on it.
Can you do it for me

Mohandas,

If you could explain in detail what you wanted people probably more willing to help you out. Like what chichiro said we do not have any idea how you wanted your dashboard and which sheets to use. FYI...you can look around the internet or Youtube for some samples of Dashboards.

r/ Chief Ace

Back