• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

I need a formula for two validations to show results

deciog

Good morning

In the Summary % worksheet I need this formula

I need to bring the Income through the month and company selected list validations. Average cover Investment for cell F or cell I depending on the Company and the month
Other information is in Brazilian Portuguese
Holidays are in Brazilian Portuguese
he values are expressed in Reias Brazilian currency

Create formula for Excel 2016 and also for 2024

I thank the collaboration of all

Decio

Attachments

• Modelo.xlsx
    339.6 KB · Views: 6
Formula in cell F7 of the attached with hints as to what belongs where:
1706114168845.png
only works for Janeiro since the other sheets don't have company names and have different investment names.
It's a named lambda formula visible in the Name Manager. You can copy it to another workbook by copying the sheet Resumo % to that other workbook, then immediately deleting it.
The formula is not fool proof, mainly because your data is arranged for humans to read. You should really be creating those month sheets from database-like data tables, then the Resumo could be more easily, flexibly and robustly extracted from those same database-like data tables.

Attachments

• Chandoo55956Modelo.xlsx
    340.4 KB · Views: 2
Thank you for your help p45cal, I only changed the month of January, but it will be selected every month, I know that other months gave errors
It could be the Excel 2016 formula, I'll change it to other months later

Back