• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

how to use powerbi icons and Calculation formulas?

Oscarr

hi,

anyone know how to use powerbi new function Icons? like that excel i upload Calculation formulas?

Thanks

Attachments

• Example1.xlsx
    13.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Icon1.PNG
    Icon1.PNG
    4.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Icon2.PNG
    Icon2.PNG
    25.2 KB · Views: 6
Did you crossposted?

Please do read the forum rules.
  • Cross-Posting. Generally, it is considered poor practice to cross post. That is to post the same question on several forums in the hope of getting a response quicker.
  • If you do cross-post, please put that in your post.
  • Also if you have cross-posted and get an answer elsewhere, have the courtesy of posting the answer here so other readers can learn from the answer also, as well as stopping people wasting their time on your answered question.

Did you crossposted?

Please do read the forum rules.
  • Cross-Posting. Generally, it is considered poor practice to cross post. That is to post the same question on several forums in the hope of getting a response quicker.
  • If you do cross-post, please put that in your post.
  • Also if you have cross-posted and get an answer elsewhere, have the courtesy of posting the answer here so other readers can learn from the answer also, as well as stopping people wasting their time on your answered question.

no, this is something different, because now powerbi new update is got Icon, so don know how to use for it.

sorry, I missed it was an older post as well.
Did you look at

You might want to upload your BI file as well. Perhaps there is a mistake in the measure on which you have defined the DF.

sorry, I missed it was an older post as well.
Did you look at

You might want to upload your BI file as well. Perhaps there is a mistake in the measure on which you have defined the DF.

yes, i watch already...but this video never show what i want the format...

i only know how to make on excel, Powerbi i don know how to make it, so i upload excel for sample...

Follow the July update article.
https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/power-bi-desktop-july-2019-feature-summary/#iconSets

Note that if you don't have Windows 10. You'd need to download the latest version and update PowerBI Desktop.

Oh and also that this feature is in relatively early stage of development. From the article...
In a future update, we also plan to add a dropdown that will let you pick from preset rules, similar to Excel’s icon sets, to make it faster for you to create rules.

Back