• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

How to edit font size of Command Button, Design Mode, Active X control

ThrottleWorks

Excel Ninja
Hi,
Is there a way to change font size of Command Button inserted via Design Mode, Active X Control.

I am not able to find option to change these settings manually. However, as of now this is not an issue for me, I have taken Button from ‘Form Controls’. This is allowing me to change font size.

But, if anyone can help me with settings of Active X Control, will be helpful to me.

Hi Sachin ,

Have you tried opening the Properties of the Command Button ActiveX control ?

One of them is the Font , after the Caption property and the Enabled property.

In this , you can change all the properties of the caption font.

Narayan

Hi @NARAYANK991 sir, sorry for late reply, actually I had tried that before posting. I checked 'Enabled' option but could not find settings to change the font size. Sorry if am missing something.

Thanks a lot for the help. :)

PS - Will try to post screen shot of what I am exactly looking at.

Hi Sachin ,

Re-read my comment :

One of them is the Font , after the Caption property and the Enabled property.

The Enabled property itself has nothing to do with the Font.

Narayan

Sorry @NARAYANK991 sir, got it now. My mistake. Thanks for the help.
I had the same question, and the answer eluded me at first. The "after the Caption property and the Enabled" assumes that your property view is in the alphabetic tab rather than categorized tab, and the actual font properties are not visible until you click in the Font cell. One of many peculiar UI interfaces in Excel.

Back